Friday, August 14, 2009

2010 Color Trends



With Summer coming to an end, our greenhouse takes on the task of planning for next Spring. This is always an exciting yet grueling process. I am loaded with sales data and can easily determine what I need on hand at any given time to fulfill the needs of our customers . However, it is always difficult to predict the upcoming color trends. Every year it switches. Spring 2008 was all about the purples and blues, Spring 2009 was all pink. This year I decided I would ask you for your help. Tell me what colors you will want in your beds/containers next year. Here's a link to a site for Million Bells (http://www.glasscorner.com/products/pages/broker/fisch_gold/pages/calibrachoa.html) but please feel free to tell me your favorite flower and what color we can grow for you!


Fellow grower and Greenhouse Manager,
Sunnie Wright-Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment